The Executive Committee of the PTA for Academic Year 2015-16 are as below.
- Chair person: Fr.John Lopes (Principal)
- Vice-Chairperson: Miss June Primenta (Guardian)
- Joint Secretaries:
- Mary D’Souza (Parent)
- Paresh Nandu (Parent)
- Treasurer: Mr. Ashok Chavan (Parent)
- Member: Mr.Shailesh Pawar
- Secretary: Mrs.Scarlet Fernandes (Secondary Teacher)
The aim of our PTA is to establish a good rapport and coordination between parents and teachers. Our PTA works closely with the school
- To co-ordinate the efforts of parents and teachers towards the better formation of the student, and build an understanding between home and school.
- To create an atmosphere of friendly relationship between the parents and the teachers by contacts between them.
- To assist the school authorities by organising educational, cultural and social activities.
- To direct and held ex-students to pursue higher studies.